HI GUYS, Today Talking about The Game Stronghold Kingdoms’ try to give me my best of all information about the game
Cast as a seigneur or lady, players begin with one village and keep.
they need to design & defend their castle before turning their eye to the remainder of the country, Europe, & therefore the world! Whatever path they choose players will find strength in numbers as they confederate, uniting with local Factions & player-led Houses.
Stronghold Kingdoms Game Key Features
- BUILD Your Stronghold – Crush the invading hordes with impenetrable castle defenses. Then launch a counterattack!
- BESIEGE Rival Lords – Attack sworn enemies all of sudden , cripple their economy or engage in political mind games.
- RESEARCH New Technology – Are you a farmer, trader, diplomat or warlord? Explore a huge tech tree to specialize & expand.
- LEAD Your House – Join a faction, attack its enemies, return triumphant, & rule over entire countries together with your bannermen!
- PLAY Anywhere – Wage war with thousands of other Lords playing the complete game together on PC and mobile.
Know more about the Game
Besiege the castle that is never been taken, overthrowing ruthless tyrant’s, bankroll your factions war efforts, pillage your neighbor’s resources, peacefully raise cattle or roll in the hay all! Factions & elections & liege lords & their vassals close to making a feudal community of real players with whom to debate strategies and build allegiances. Stronghold Kingdoms free online game
While an impregnable castle should be at the guts of any kingdom & you will also be specialized with a huge research tree. Starting as a humble peasant each promotion provides valuable research points to spending on trading & diplomacy & warfare & farming or religion.
Beware as your power grows so does your responsibility. Your vassals will look to you for leadership & you will end up fighting for the crown itself!
We announced a replacement game with in the Stronghold series’, Stronghold: Warlords! Wish list to remain updated:
READ MORE ABOUT THE GAME
Stronghold Kingdoms” is a solution to strategy fans who want to play in a web living & breathing world.
I wanted to attend a couple of months till I review it to offer a far better review because the game is very large and therefore the amount of layers it’s is enormous. Stronghold Kingdoms game
- Some words about the game:– Takes place on a true map, one can prefer to start in many maps like World, Europe, Germany, UK, the USA, Poland, Turkey, France, Italy, Russia, etc.
- You play as a lord with a feudal title ranging from a “village idiot” up until “crown prince”, those, in essence, are like “levels” in MMORPGs & supply you with more possibilities. You rank up by gaining “Honor” which is in essence “Experience” in MMORPGs. Honor is often collected in numerous ways: Be it warfare, economy, or politics.
- – The core of the sport is building and developing yours villages castles, in fact as being built villages also can be conquered.
-Resources are gathered from natural deposits and are wont to build buildings or craft weapons (wood, stone, pitch & iron).
- -Food is employed to feed your population (apples, cheese, meat, bread, vegetables, fish & ale)
- -Goods are wont to hold banquets increasing your honor (meat, clothes, metalwork, furniture, wine, spices, silk and salt)
- -Weapons are wont to arm your people (Bows, Pikes, Swords, Catapults)
- – Every resource are often created, traded or foraged.
- – Everything is wraped under an outsized research tree.
- Warefare:– Scouts are wont to gather reports about enemy castles.
- – Armies are wont to both defend your villages and attack your enemies villages.
- Politics:– there’s a gorgeous fuedal system in situ , lower ranks answer to their lieges within the following system: Village < Perish < County < Province < Country. the upper position you hold the more glory you bring back your house. Political positions are acquired through voting but in fact are often pressured using warefare or religeon influence.
- – Lords fight under a banner of a faction (equivalent to guild in MMORPGs), and factions fight under a banner of a house.
- – At end game houses struggle over the map domination.
TALKING ABOUT COST
- Costs:what proportion does this cost?
Sadly a freemium bussiness model is in situ which suggests that you simply can invest the maximum amount as you would like .
In my opinion so as to remain competitive an investment of a couple of euros per month are going to be necessary.
- – Will a player that invests extra money that you simply have certain advantages? Yes, he will develop and progress faster. is that this a deal-breaker? Absolutely not, some people play longer and a few people pay longer… Up to everyone.
- N.B: Some people are unhappy about being razed, conquered, & losing all their hard work in villages. I might wish to say a couple of words about that:
- It is true that “Stronghold Kingdoms” isn’t for the weak-hearted… Yes, you’ll lose all of your villages during a war but you’ll get a replacement village & can still keep your feudal rank, your research, your gold, faith,& honor. So rebuilding isn’t an enormous deal & it’s faster whenever, like in real-world … Sometimes we fall, but the entire point is to boost up again, this point even stronger.
- To summerize:A brilliant massive online strategy game that permits one to play as he wants. you’ll consider warefare, farming, pollitics, religeon or whatever suits your intrests best,
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (Windows Update Recommended)
- Processor: 1GHz or Faster
- Memory: 512Mb RAM for Windows XP (1GB for Windows Vista & 7/8/10)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 Mb of disk drive Space
- Video Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
Stronghold Kingdoms Game Reviews
“An online version of a classic, complete with massive sieges and politics”GamesRadar
“Stronghold Kingdoms is perhaps one among my favourite MMORTS titles”Engadget
“A rich massively multiplayer strategy game”GameWatcher
Okay, with over 12000 hours on steam alone I feel it’s time I review this game. this can be often an awfully addicting very parasitic game. it completely pays to win. While it’s possible to undertake and do everything free it would take an excessive amount of your time.
The steam version encompasses lots of issues with crashing so It’s probably best to only download the client at strongholdkingdoms.com. I actually quit this game for some time after leading my house to win an Age then plunging it into war.
If you want to be successfull during this game (in terms of leading other players) you’ve to possess a basic understanding of politics and diplomacy. This game has tightly weaved webs in its community which is able to sometimes be very hard to climb.
It took me almost of age to rise to the rank of House Marshal. It took rising up through the ranks of a faction within house 16. Then after I had a reputation I formed my very own faction and filled it with volunteers from other factions of House 16 and so the Gloucestershire area.
KNOW MORE about the game
Pretty soon it had been full which I formed 2 more factions and joined them to accommodate 16. At now I had 3 votes to form myself, marshal. But it absolutely wasn’t time to strike.
I waited for the opportune moment which presented itself as an out of the game issue that my house marshal had. Suddenly he had to travel on vacation mode.
During his vacation, the house began to travel slightly downhill which I might just keep whispering how we might have liked a house marshal.
It wasn’t long before I had a variety of the alternative convinced that we’d have liked a novel HM. But they weren’t sure who, it’s not normally a responsibility people want.
Luckily I already had plans of stepping up and ran unopposed. This wasn’t the best of the ladder though. House 16 (at this point) was during a brilliant alliance that controlled the server.
House 16 happened to be slated for winning the second age. I had to stay up diplomacy with the alternative houses of the alliance while looking ahead to my age to start out.
KNOW MORE the game
Once it began I became the leader of the super alliance it absolutely was just a matter of keeping stability. Which takes all of some time. I want to be psychologically drained and by the highest of the round I accustomed be able to quit.
But the world at now was FarmVille. So I declared war all of sudden on our main enemy and left the game. I revealed later that the enemy won and took the next age.
In the end this game is solely worthwhile if you will be ready to afford the time and money loss. If both of those things are expendable to you’re feeling liberated to play all you’d like. it’s a decent game but it is not for everyone. I’d provides it a 6/10 and I’d never be a house marshal again.