How to print multiple slides on one page only, How to Print multiple slides on One Page PDF also in 2021, Easy Way to Below, and more information about this in the below
How to print multiple slides on one page only
- Click the File menu and then the Print button. As you can see from the images below, the File menu is on the top left of the program and the button print is also on its left.
- Check if the correct printer is selected. If the printer you want to use is not in the list, you can click Add Printer to include it in the list.
- In the Settings section, additional options, click the full page slide to open handouts. Now you can decide how many slides you want to submit on a page. You can select two, three, four, six or nine slides to fit on one page.
- The additional step is to put the material on both sides of the paper. So if you want to print both sides of the paper, click on the arrow next to Print One-Sided and change the option. Print one-sided is the default option and means that the printer will print on one side of the paper. When printing both sides of the paper, you need to manually turn the paper.
- The last step is to click on the print button. You can find it at the top left of the program.
How to Print Multiple Slides on One Page PDF?
If you want to print your PowerPoint presentation in PDF and put more slides on a page at the same time, the guidelines are very similar.
So, you need to open the same settings and select the number of slides per page. As mentioned in the text above, you must click the arrow next to the full page slide or the full button to the full page slide.
Choose the number of slides per page in the handouts section. That part is no different from the first guide. What’s different is the printer’s choice. Instead of choosing a real printer, choose a virtual printer.
Print multiple slides on one PDF page
In addition to printing your slides on ordinary 8.5 x 11 pieces of paper, you can also use the Microsoft Print to PDF printer to create PDF handouts.
This is similar to the steps above, moreover you need to select the right printer.
To print multiple slides on one PDF page in PowerPoint, simply:
- Navigate to the File menu
- Select Print
- Open the Handout options
- Select how many slides you want to print per page
- Open the Printer drop-down
- Select the Microsoft Print to the PDF printer
- Click Print
- Choose a location to save your PDF
- Name your file
- Click Save
What is a virtual printer?
Most PDF programs that have a viewing option, such as Adobe Reader or PDF Converter Elite, have a virtual printer.
If you have any of these programs installed on your computer, you will see the printer name in the list.
So instead of selecting an actual printer like HP LaserJet, choose PDF Converter Elite Printer or any other PDF program you use.